Friday, October 14, 2005

Blog of the Week for our SCBA

Fellow Alliance Members: Greetings to all. I've got good news for our Alliance. Along with Holy Coast I've been nominated for the Crosley Solo Blog of the week! I was inspired to enter by John Schroeder of www.blogotional.blogspot.com who sponsored my Southern California Bloggers Alliance membership and won several weeks ago. Lo and Behold I got picked and with fellow Alliance Member Holy Coast by the Great People at the Hugh Hewitt Show. Please help our Alliance keep up the impress track record in this Blogging Venue. Here's the link www.radioblogger.com
Thanks to all
Francis

1 Comments:

Blogger John Gillmartin said...

You need to know that John was not the founder of the SoCal Alliance ... Stacy Harp was the driving force behind our first organizing meeting. John and Stacy would best be seen as co-founders ... at least in my opinion.

8:47 PM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home