Monday, May 15, 2006

No Wall no more Presidentes Arbustos(Bushes)






I feel like Mel Gibson's Wallace charater in Braveheart when Robert the Bruce betrays him after listening to my great President's feckless "refried" window dressing speech on the Border and immigration. I knew a Wall("but they'll dig tunnels under the wall" agrument is a BIG Bush Family Straw-MAN) was out of the question for the Bush Presidential Dynastic Competition with the Adams Family and those of the Clinton Clan! No Pared(Wall) is the solution?! Powder Tracks, moi, was right all along but no one in New Media is willing to Confront the Bush Family with this Reality and their hidden agenda. Beslan is coming to the Old Camino Real of California Alta(aka PCH in SoCal)! I'm the son of Legal Immigrants and now Naturalized US Citizens and do not want mass deportation! I do not think most Wall advocates want a mass deportation. Another Bush family strawman! I'm so bummed out and So disappointed by our Great President! A High Tech Fence is not A Solution. The only thing good was the ID and the Banning of the Catch and Release Program but that is all...
I think President Bush should pay the 12 million illegals to go to the Southern US border to build the Wall! I'll join them and work for free! The Bush Administration should tell everyone in the US and Mexico that a Nuke is going to come to SoCal. A Wall will protect all the people including Hispanics, Americans and Illegals! We all LOVE all the people of the Americas! The President should have said that a Wall is sign of Love and Respect for All Americans! My wife, Angie is 1/2 Mexican American and she wants a Wall as do most Legally Naturalized Americans. That includes my Family which hails from Spain!

There is another agenda! I see right thru this ruse and think it is Bush family Narcissism and when Beslan happens there will be no future Presidentes Jorge III nor his father Jeb! Presidente Dubya said just last week that his brother would be a great President someday! That well be bad for the Country. He could have played from the Nuke angle to justify the Wall by underscoring that based on intel Al Qaeda wants to Nuke us Beslan style and if they do, Radio-active fallout will flow to Mexico Too and the large Hispanic Population of the American Southwest will suffer and die too!

The down the middle pitch does not fly across home plate with me! It is like a lame John F Student Kerry pitch! Also Revelations 3:15-16 verse comes to mind as it deals with the concept of being lukewarm! The Christians at Laodicea have long been used as an example of those whose faith became "luke warm" because they put as much trust and faith in their financial wealth as they did in God. They sought security from temporary worldly wealth, while largely forsaking true eternal riches. What did Jesus Christ have to say about that?
    "And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: "The words of the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of God's creation. I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing; not knowing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. Therefore I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire, that you may be rich, and white garments to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nakedness from being seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, that you may see."
    "Those whom I love, I reprove and chasten; so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with Me."
    "He who conquers, I will grant him to sit with Me on my throne, as I Myself conquered and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what The Spirit says to the churches."

    • I for one am so so so disappointed and think someone needs to challenge the President with the Columba Bush Issue I've raised on Powder Tracks! I do this out of love for my President and my Country! Mr. president do not be lukewarm for it will put an end to the Bush Dynasty when a Beslan styled attack kills Americans from the US and Central/South America! The marketing angle is so simple as it may stop some Al Qaeda Jihadist from smuggling a suitcase nuke that will hurt all people in America, Mexico and beyond!....
    • Well this very proud American doesn't fall for the Bush family plan, because as the son of Legal Spanish Immigrants who, after living in the US returned to their homeland, after theur temporary visa expired, so they could get their permnant green card. My parents did this so that my two Spanish brothers, baby brother, sister and I("anchor babies") could return legally to grow up and live here in United States of America. You see Presidents Kennedy and Johnson Administrations supported the Immigration Laws of this Soverign country. They were not trying to game the system so that they could become the greatest Dynastic American family of Presidential Politics!...
    • Sorry to say that it seems W or "Dubya" is Spanglish for no Walls!.

Dominus Vobiscum(May the Lord be with you)

Francisco Javier Lopez-Yubero, M.D.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Schroeder said...

Francis, buddy - you're jumping the shark here. Disagree if you will, but this Bush dynasty stuff...

1:31 PM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home