Monday, December 19, 2005

Hugh Hewitt was the first One in Talk Radio talking about this!

I was in the car with my wife when I heard Hugh Hewitt read the New Mexico 150 pound C4 plastic explosives heist. I was bugging him about it. I guessing the Drudge Report posted on it earlier but I didn't see if until 8:30 pm. Originally I heard it on local radio and then had to search hard and found it on the New Mexico Channel was the first to break this story. Is there a pattern here? Reading
this article from Global Policy regarding C4 missing in Iraq last year might be a connecting the dots exercuse. Is this a fingerprint left by Al Qaeda?
Not 100% sure but I think Hugh Hewitt was the first one in New Media to discuss this story LIVE! I heard it here in Utah on the local radio. I couldn't find much on it either. So there you go Tomorrow's headlines tonight and Rapid Response from the Scrubs Media. Well, I live in my surgical scrubs and they kinda look like Pajamas and I do Blog a little.

I thought it was a perfect example of what the President and Patriot Act are trying to protect us from and the points Hugh Hewitt was making. Imagine the damage this could do at a mall, Bowel Game, Super Bowel, San Onfre Power Plant....

Check this out Two types of Symtex H and A. These are platic explosives.
The H obviously stands for The Hugh Hewitt Show. Of course Hewitt's show is EXPLOSIVE like Symtex to the Democratic Party! Perfect new Line for this Tomorrow's Headlines Tonight Rapid Response Show! The Bogosphere will love it...
Semtex H Semtex A. PETN 49.8 % 94.3 % RDX 50.2 % 5.7 % Dye Sudan I (red-orange) Sudan IV Antioxidant N-phenyl-2-naphthylamine same Plasticizer di-n-octyl phthalate, tri-n-butyl citrate same Binder styrene-butadiene rubber same
Another Great Hugh Hewitt Show Today!
Thanks for letting me bug The Commissioner on this one tip!
New monikers for the Senators Levin=Unlevin, Feingold=Foolsgold? It fits
Francis X. Yubero, M.D.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine the damage that could be done to the Supper Bowel.

9:51 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Powder Tracks and Fever said...

I Thank my lucky stars that this Al Franken knock off isn't in either Politics or Comedy. Also thankful that the Dems are a minority party. Harry Reid of a Searchlamp needed to find his contribution to history, Johnny D's Kerry, Carl Creative Comb-ster(he look better in the Turbin he belongs in), Not so Bella Botox Pelosi, Rocket-Woman Boxer and the rest of these if not quislings then politicians who make Neville Chamberlain look like WInston Churchill should not be in leadership roles of a Bake Sale. Thanks for reading though....

10:16 PM, December 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home