Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mr. O'Reilly, Bill Oh Really

I disagree with Bill O'Reilly, on Kerry. He should change his name to O'Really. He was on the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight. GPA Dees Kerry's mouth pours forth "abundantly" the poison of his heart.
  • (Luke 6:45) "An evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."
How about the wisdom here in the gospel of Luke, A Physcian inspired by the Holy Ghost. Oh that I could get that SPIRIT to grace my blogging and Life....
p.s. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh Luke 6: 45
O'Really on Abortion and the MSM is wrong, so Mr. O'Really so go hang with Oprah to whom your are not Patronizing like you are to Hugh Hewitt and us, his Listeners. Bill O'Really has been a flake for a long time especially after his Clinton Moments! I know you do not need my hard earned money but no book for MOI! Factor That O'Really!
Francis I wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home