Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More on the Lymphoma Issue for the good Senator , Fred Thompson

As you know I have been trying to figure out what is the status of Senator Fred Thompson's Lymphoma.  I am pretty sure it is Follicular, a type of Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  The problem I have run into is that I do not know either the subtype(there are 3) nor the Staging I or II.  Both of these issues need to be known in order to give you the precise 5 year survival rates.  Thus I have only been able to give you want amounts to an average of all Follicular Lymphomas. 
However I have found a very concise and readable article that will give you insight into this dreaded disease and useful, I think, for future reference at the Lymphoma Information Network.    
 
God's Speed and Grace Senator Fred Thompson, a great American.  Stay well!
Dominus Vobiscum,


TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home