Saturday, January 14, 2006

Commendation for Judge Samuel "Neo" Alito

I'm a Hugh Hewitt inspired blogger and wanted to offer my congratulatory sentiments to Judge Alito on the his prodigious and magnificent testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee during last week's conformation hearings. This Judge is a Legal Virtuoso. His, was a stellar and awe inspiring appearance and I enjoyed his poise, intelligence, temperament and style. He reminded me of a "Neo-esque" Barrister before the Judiciary Committee. I was strongly moved by the Judge and his story. He represents the best of our Democratic System and he embodies one of the answers to the question of why the United States of America holds so much promise for all, including immigrants and their children. Would someone in the Blogosphere please send His Honor an email with my links so he can read these essays written to commemorate his tour de force during the hearings. These two compositions reflect just a millimeter of my appreciation for Judge Alito's life, the body of his work and his immense talent:
St.Thomas More juxtaposition to Judge Samuel Alito
Neo and Judge Samuel Alito overcome the Matrix of the Judiciary Committee
I pray his Honor and family enjoys them.


Sir, you deserve the Honor, respect and appreciation of the public you serve so selflessly and so very very well. Many Thanks to you and your lovely family.
Sincerely yours,
Francis Xavier Yubero, M.D.

P.S. Thank You Hugh Hewitt for being my "phone connection" into Cyberspace and fellow Bloggers for your assistance acting as the "Logos & Nebuchadnezzar" ships transporting these links to our next Supreme Court Justice.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would enjoy reading your blog, however I can't see the words. Red and blue text over a very busy full color background is about the worst possible combination for easy visualization of the text.

Please refine your page.
1. Simplify th background. Preferably a light solid color or white.
2. Use black or dark gray type.
3. Ad the photo of you skiing ( I assume it is you) to the left column bio; perhaps between the headline and body copy.

9:24 AM, January 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog.

10:33 AM, January 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog and will continue to check in; however, like a previous commenter, Greg Sparkman, I found it difficult to read.

12:19 PM, January 15, 2006  
Blogger Powder Tracks and Fever said...

Thank you Greg Sparkmen and other readers for visiting and for your constructive advice. I hope the html changes make my blog more Eye friendly. Doctor Francis

6:59 AM, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home